QR code was originally designed by Japan which has now emerged as a major component of business marketing. So after fiddling with traditional QR codes and not getting much attention, you might have considered the modern visual QR code for better results. Well, you have come to the right place, we offer free visual QR code generator where you can create customized, amazing, and attractive QR codes in just a few clicks – it has never been so easier.
Visual QR code by QRzebra: How it works
You can choose among various visual QR code types according to your brand strategies or requirements. You can either go for our QR generator where an image is embedded in the code or our generator the code is customized with your brand customized design using special graphics. Select your QR code design from various stunning shapes, integrate your brand logo within it, and even change colors of the code marks. In the end, finalize your code design and simply download your brand identity in SVG and PNG vector format. Here is a list of what you can do with our QR code generator
- You can effectively create a visual QR code with an image inside it using our free visual QR code generator.
- You can use your company logo to be used in the code or can select a custom picture to create a graphical QR code.
- All these visual QR codes are scan-able with most mobile QR code scanners and are specially tested on both Android and iOS devices.
- These creative visual QR codes attract users to grab and scan your product/service
- Only one QR code can serve for all app stores links i.e. Google Play, Apple iTunes.
Track who scanned your QR code
Qrzebra offers its customers the best QR code solution for business marketing. You can also track visits to your sites via a QR code if you have Google Analytics set up on your website. You can track your QR code visits using Google analytics and our own analytics.
Furthermore, after you have created your visual QR code with our generator, you will be able to access QR code analytics and keep track of each code to see how many people scanned an appropriate code in the last 24 hours, 7 days, or last 12 months. You can also enable push notifications to keep track of each scan that hits your QR code.
You may have come across various brands using QR code scans to drive traffic to their website – no doubt this strategy serves great. But you still need those numbers that don’t link to the website. QRzebra gives you access to QR code analytics page that allows you to see which code is working effectively for you.
Start your free QR code marketing campaign now on www.qrcode-zebra.com